Sunday, 29 May 2016

Weekly Summary #49

(Weekly Summary 23/05-29/05)

  Monday- I woke up at 6 but I really wanted to stay in bed as I was just shattered but I got up and started getting ready watching some YouTube videos. Once I was ready Luke got up but he was also shattered so we were very quiet this morning. Work was okay and flew by which is always good on a Monday but also I have next week so I'm making sure my work is up to date. After work when I got home I did my lunch for work before I rang to make a payment for one of my direct debits. I then decided to get into some comfy clothes and just do some blog stuff and watch YouTube videos which I love on a Monday evening. Once Luke was home he ate his tea before we got comfy into bed and watched some YouTube videos before we went to sleep as we were both knackered.

  Tuesday- I woke up at 6 again and was in a good mood so I did my make-up nice and light and decided to try something different with my hair and I really liked how it looked on me. Work went okay again today I was quite busy today which is always good sometimes so I was enjoying today but I think I was just in a good mood and staying positive. After work I didn't feel so great and felt a little under the weather so I decided to just get a quick shower and have tea which we ordered a takeaway (Chinese) which is one of my favourites so I really enjoyed it. I then decided to just sit on my laptop browsing some stuff for a while before I read some of my book. Once Luke was home he ate his tea before we just snuggled up into bed and stayed there for the rest of the night as I think Luke knew I didn't feel great so we decided to just have a relaxed evening which was nice,

  Wednesday- I woke up around half 6 today and I was just so shattered I literally didn't want to get out of bed but I got up and quickly got ready let's just say my make-up didn't look half as good as it did yesterday but never mind. Work was okay again were half way through the week now and I'm up to date with all my work which is always good as I know I need to be in front for Friday. Once I got home I quickly got changed and did my lunch for work before having something quick to eat. I had my driving lesson tonight with me being away this weekend which it went really well again as usual so I was happy. Once I was home I got changed and took my make-up off before reading and watching some YouTube videos for the rest of the evening. Once Luke was home he had his tea before we just got cosy in bed watching some TV before snuggling and falling asleep.

  Thursday- I woke up around half 6 by jumping up as I had fell back to sleep but I got up and quickly got ready before curling my hair. Work was so busy today that it literally flew by but I have one last day to make sure everything is up to date before I go on holiday so let's get it all done tomorrow. Once I got home I did my lunch for work before I headed upstairs to pack which I love and hate as I just get so stressed and feel like I pack far too much but never mind. I then changed my hand bag before taking my make-up off and painting my nails. I got a quick shower before drying my hair whilst listening to music. I then watched some YouTube videos before Luke came in. He had his tea before he packed his bag so I just read my book for a while. Once we had done everything we got cosy in bed before falling asleep.

  Friday- I was up at 6 ready to start getting ready and it was payday so I was happy! I got ready listening to the new releases playlist on Spotify. work was so stressful today as I wanted to get everything done and up to date before I left which I did get done in the end. After work we headed home and made sure we had packed everything before sorting the tortoises out and heading off. We were in traffic for two and a half hours but got here in the end and had some fish and chips. We then headed to the facilities on the camp as  we wanted to see everything and headed into the owners bar for the rest of the evening where we just had some drinks. Once we headed back we had something to eat and just chilled out before we headed o bed and me and Luke just laid talking for a while.

  Saturday- I woke up around 9 to Luke heading to the toilet so when he came back we just laid in bed for a while whilst we both woke up properly and we headed into the living room to have some breakfast and something to drink. We both then got showers and ready to head into Brid which we walked on the beach. We walked around the shops and had something to eat for our lunch it was such a lovely day but it was so busy. We headed back and had our tea before getting ready and heading out for drinks. By around 11 we headed back and got cosy in bed before falling asleep.

  Sunday- I woke up around half 8 really needing the toilet so I headed to the toilet whilst Luke was still asleep. I got back into bed and just relaxed in there for a while before I got up and had breakfast. Today we decided to do things on the actual camp so we went swimming which has all the little spray guns and slides so my little brother and Luke were in their element. We then decided to do archery which I've never done before but I really enjoy it and we then did some other activities which were on the camp. We decided to go back and head out for our tea which was really nice and we then stayed for drinks. We then headed home and just got comfortable in front of the TV for a while before going to bed and cuddling until me and Luke fell asleep. 
                  How was your week?
(P.S if this post doesn't look its usual it's simply because I'm having to do this blog post on my phone and well I dunno if everything will be in the centre etc but let's hope so!)


Post a comment