Sunday, 8 January 2017

Weekly Summary #78

(Weekly Summary 02/01-08/01)

  Monday- I woke up at half nine which was a lovely sleep in for a Monday morning. I made breakfast but decided on just a cup of tea and head upstairs to read some more of my book whilst Luke was sleeping. Once Luke woke up we just relaxed in bed most of the morning before I tidied the bedroom and I took Luke home as he wanted to get everything sorted for work. I came back and did my lunch for work and ironed my clothes before I ran myself a lovely bath and used the Lush Pud bath bomb from Lush and it was just such a relaxing bath. I decided to just catch up on YouTube for the rest of the evening until I went to bed. I decided to spent the last hour or so before I went to sleep on the phone to Luke then listened to music until I was tired.

  Tuesday- I was awake most of the night with my tickly cough but I woke up at seven and literally had to drag myself out of bed to go make myself a cup of tea. I headed back upstairs and started getting ready for work whilst watching some YouTube videos. I was ready a little early today so I got to have a lovely chat with my Nan before I headed to work with my mum. Work was so hectic today with us all getting back into the routine I had a to-do list longer than my arm which I haven't actually finished yet but I will get it done by the end of this week. Work flew by though which was actually quite nice as I wasn't up for work this morning with me been full of cold but it was fine. After work I opened my parcels before I did my lunch for work and sorted my clothes out. I did a small workout before I washed my hair. I did some blog stuff before deciding to spend the evening watching YouTube with a cup of tea. Once everyone was going to bed I made myself a hot drink and headed up to bed to watch something on Netflix until I started to get tired and I went to sleep.

  Wednesday- I woke up at seven and made my bed before heading down to make myself a cup of tea. I got ready whilst catching up with YouTube and then fed Rocky but was running a little late so I was rushing around like an idiot and headed to work. Work was so hectic like it has been all week and I honestly felt so drained but they day literally flew by which is always good. Around 4pm I decided to make myself a cup of tea and just spend the last hour winding down doing my last few little jobs until it was home time. Once I was home I did my lunch for work before sorting what clothes I decided to wear for work and doing my workout which I decided to do legs tonight and I found it a little tough to finish but I did it. I got changed and took my make-up off before I had my tea which was Spag Bol and it was so delicious! Luke came to mine tonight which was a lovely change so we spend the evening catching up with each other before Luke fitted his new lights to his bike and he then headed home as it was getting quite late. I decided to make myself a cup of tea and catch up on YouTube for a bit before I headed upstairs to bed. I spent the evening just in bed watching YouTube and talking to Luke on the phone before I headed to sleep.

  Thursday- I woke up at seven and could of definitely stayed in bed but I dragged myself up and made my bed before heading down to make a cup of tea and I decided on some cereals. I ate my cereal before I started getting ready watching YouTube. I was ready quite early today as my hair needed washing so I just tied it up out of the way. Work was so hectic again today and the day flew by so quickly again which again I wasn't complaining but I got so much done today so I was so happy and I made a spread sheet from scratch so I was so proud of myself. Once it was home time I did my lunch for work and had my tea which was lasagna and salad which it was so lovely before I put my ironing away and did some blog stuff. Luke was staying tonight so I made sure I had as much done as I could before he came which he had tea then I decided to get a shower and do my nails before we got into bed to watch TV for the rest of the evening which it was a nice change for him to stay through the week. Once we started to get tired we turned everything off and cuddled until we fell asleep.

  Friday-I woke up at half six to make sure Luke was up since he had stayed at mine last night so once I was up and Luke was getting ready I made the bed and helped Luke out with his bike so he could go to work. I made my breakfast and took it upstairs to start getting ready which I decided to watch a few YouTube videos but I was running a little late so I had to rush and get ready. Work was okay today I was rushed off my feet again so the day flew by and it was soon home time. Once I was home I got changed into some comfier clothes and had my tea before making sure the room was tidy and catching up on YouTube until Luke got here. We spent the evening just chatting with each other and making plans for the future which was nice. We ended up been awake until around half one so we decided to try and get some sleep.

  Saturday- I woke up at half nine to Luke cuddling me which was nice to wake up to. I headed down and made myself some breakfast which I had weetabix and a cup of tea. Me and Luke spent some of the morning watching TV and some YouTube videos before I washed my hair and got ready. We headed to Luke's mums for the afternoon which was nice. We headed home and had tea before we headed to Tesco as we wanted to just have a walk round and picked up some food for us before I drove us back home. We watched TV before I made us both crumpets and we headed upstairs. We decided to watch some YouTube videos until Family Guy came on which most of the night I just kept falling asleep as I was just so tired I couldn't help it. I woke up and turned the TV and everything off before I cuddled up to Luke and we fell back asleep.

  Sunday- I woke up around ten and just laid in bed for a while before I got up and made myself breakfast which I just had some cereal and a cup of tea and headed back upstairs as my mum and dad had gone shopping. I spent most of the morning just on my phone looking on social media until Luke woke up. I did my lunch for work and ironed my clothes whilst Luke was getting changed. We spent some of the afternoon watching TV from last night which we had missed before we both started deciding on our plans for this year which was nice before Luke headed to the shop. I got some blog pictures taken and ordered myself a new rug for the bedroom. Once Luke headed home I decided to clean the bedroom and sort through my make-up before I ran myself a nice bubble bath using Lush's Autumn Leaf bath bomb and just had a little soak in the bath. I dried and straightened my hair before painting my nails. I changed my bag to my backpack before I headed down to make myself a cup of hot chocolate and do some blog planning. I headed to bed and decided to catch up on YouTube until I was tired and then I turned everything off and went to sleep.
How was your week?

Post a comment